A guide on how to play PUBG Mobile on PC with the Gameloop. This is the official emulator, previously known as Tencent Gaming Buddy.
Download PUBG Mobile on PC via Gameloop
Make sure you have at least 3 GB of RAM before you download the game.
Operating System (OS): Windows 7/8/10
CPU: Dual-Core Intel or AMD 1.8 Ghz
RAM: 3 GB
GPU: Nvidia 8600GT, AMD Radeon HD2600 or Intel HD3000
Internet-connection: 2 Mb/s
Free Space on HDD: 4 GB
How to download Gameloop?
1. Go to the official website — https://gameloop.fun/sem/gl_531/index.html
2. Click on the «Download» button.
3. Save and open the installation file.
4. Make sure to press on «Customize».
5. Then click on «Browse» and chose the disc and folder where do you want to install the emulator. Although it will be better to use disk D
6. Now click on the green “Install” button. After the first stage of installation ends click on “Start”. Then wait a while. Usually it takes from 5 to 20 minutes. It depends on your computer and internet speed.
7. Now chose your emulator resolution. Pick SD 720 if you have an old PC or laptop. Chose HD 1080P if you think your PC is quite good. And chose ULTRA HD 2K if you have a decent gaming setup. Then click on “Save”. You can change this option later inside the emulator settings.
How to login with Google (Gmail) or Twitter?
1. Go to the “Game Center”.
2. Install the Google Installer and Twitter app.
How to unlock 60 FPS?
1. Click on the hamburger menu at the top of screen.
2. Now chose “Settings”.
3. Go to the “Engine”.
4. In this section you can let the emulator to use more resources of your computer.
- Memory – is the amount of RAM. Chose the proper number for your PC. Remember that 1 GB of RAM is 1024 MB. If you have 4 GB or more you need to chose 4096 MB.
- Processor – is the number of CPU cores you have. For dual core processor chose – 2, quad core – 4, eight core – 8.
5. Also in this section you can find settings for the graphics quality. Depending on your computer make them lower or higher.
6. Save changes and restart the emulator. You can also experiment with step number 5 to get the best result possible.
1. Click on the cogwheel icon.
2. Go to the “Graphics” section.
3. Chose “Extreme” option under the “Frame Rate”. It will unlock the 60 FPS in the PUBG Mobile.
4. You can try different options under the “Graphics” section. So you can find the best one for you. Same rule applies to “Anti-Aliasing” and “Shadows”.
5. Now restart the game. If you aren’t happy with FPS go back to step 4 and try to lower the quality of graphics and disable other options.