Game for Peace is a nonviolence version of PUBG Mobile for Chinese market. It is available on Android, iOS and on PC with an emulator.
What are the difference between Game for Peace and PUBG Mobile?
Game for Peace – is a new version of PUBG Mobile for China. Game doesn’t have the violence elements like blood or dead bodies. The PUBG Mobile itself is no longer available for Chinese players. Simply because it doesn’t meet requirements of the new laws. That ban violence and gambling elements.
Remember that game just been released. So these instruction might not work properly! We are keep looking for a better options and will update information short as possible.
Download Game for Peace for Android
- Open this link — https://gp.qq.com/d/?device=android
- Download the .apk file and install it on your phone. Don’t forget to let your phone to install aps from the unknown sources. You can find this option inside the phone’s settings.
Download Game for Peace for iOS
You can download the game on iTunes — https://itunes.apple.com/cn/app/id1321803705
Download Game for Peace for PC with Tencent Gaming Buddy
If you are already using this emulator try switching your language to Chinese. Restart the emulator and download the game for Game Center.
1. Go to the — https://syzs.qq.com/index.html
2. Click on the big yellow button.
3. Open the downloaded file and click on the green button.
4. Wait until the emulator and will be installed.