A guide on how to play Call of Duty: Mobile on PC. With a help of the official emulator Gameloop from Tencent. The controls have already been set up for you. Plus Gameloop is showing quite good and smooth performance. So you can comfortably play with a 60 FPS. COD Mobile will be a new favorite game for the PUBG Mobile and Free Fire players. Besides the regular Call of Duty modes it has our favorable “Battle Royale”. 100 players are fighting one other to become the last man standing.
Gameloop system requirements
You must have at least 3 GB of RAM to run the emulator.
Operating System (OS): Windows 7/8/10
CPU: Dual-Core Intel or AMD 1.8 Ghz
RAM: 3 GB
GPU: Nvidia 8600GT, AMD Radeon HD2600 or Intel HD3000
Internet-connection: 2 Mb/s
Free Space on HDD: 4 GB
Call of Duty: Mobile on PC
How to download Gameloop?
1. Open to the official website — https://gameloop.fun/detail/codmobile/
2. Click on the «Download» button.
3. Save and open the installation file.
4. Make sure to press on «Customize».
5. Then click on «Browse» and chose the disc and folder where do you want to install the emulator. It will be better to use disk D. Although it is not necessary.
6. Now click on the green “Install” button. After the first stage of installation ends click on “Start”. Then wait a while. Usually it takes from 5 to 20 minutes. It depends on your computer and internet speed.
How to login with Google (Gmail) or Twitter?
1. Go to the “Game Center”.
2. Install the Google Installer and Twitter app.
How to unlock 60 FPS?
1. Click on the hamburger menu at the top of screen.
2. Now chose “Settings”.
3. Go to the “Engine”.
4. In this section you can let the emulator to use more resources of your computer.
- Memory – is the amount of RAM. Chose the proper number for your PC. Remember that 1 GB of RAM is 1024 MB. If you have 4 GB or more you need to chose 4096 MB.
- Processor – is the number of CPU cores you have. For dual core processor chose – 2, quad core – 4, eight core – 8.
5. Also in this section you can find settings for the graphics quality. Depending on your computer make them lower or higher.
6. Save changes and restart the emulator. You can also experiment with step number 5 to get the best result possible.